Tuesday, June 26, 2007

We're home

Well, here we are safely back at home. Already back at work. Whew! The stuff hit the fan Sunday morning Jim and Rocky had words over a fork, which escalated!!! She was getting a plane home. I was crying and shaking. Jim was pouting and fuming. Kyle was confused and trying to comfort Roxana. Jim had another blow up Monday morning at me. Over Sunday mornings issues with Roxana. I wnet for a drive and to talk with our pastor. I came home and told Jim I wanted a divorce. I could not take his anger outburst any more. The outbursts are getting closer and more rediculous all the time. He has no self control at all. The pastor came over for 2 hours last evening and we are going to counseling. He told Jim he needed some anger mangement. I am anxious to see how this turns out.

No comments: